Monday, December 29, 2008

I shall bundle and throw off all knowledge seeking efforts and meditation, the moment I find great Sadhus, who are Lord's beloved.

Nama Article 29th December 2008

 

Source: http://namadwaar.org/articles/sss/apnemandir.html

 

Meerabai's Song

Translation

hari guN gAvat nAchUngI

mei prabhu guN gAvat nAchUngI

I shall immerse myself in singing the Divine Names and plays of the Lord and dancing to its tunes!

apne mandir me beit beit kar

gIta bhAgavata vAchUngI

I shall sit in the temple of my beloved Lord and read Srimad Bhagavat Gita and Srimad Bhagavata.

jnAna dhyAna kI gatatI bAndh kar

hari jan sang mei lAgUngI 

I shall bundle and throw off all knowledge seeking efforts and meditation, the moment I find great Sadhus, who are Sri Hari's beloved.

I would rather just be in their company and participate in the Hari Kirtan that they shall be engaged in!

mIrA ke prabhu giridharnAgar

sadA premarasa chAkUngI  

By singing the Divine Names of the Lord, one naturally develops great love for the Lord. So she further sings that by being in the company of such great men who are ever immersed in doing Namasankirtan and by singing the glories herself, she shall establish herself ever in the blissful love of her Lord Giridhari!

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: