Friday, December 26, 2008

For where two or three are gathered together in My Name, there am I in the midst of them - Matthew: 18:20

Nama Article 27th December 2008

 

From our Scriptures

 

Lord, who is THE Supreme Omnipotent referred as "Swaraat" in our scriptures says to Sage Narada,

नाहं वसामि वैकुण्टे न योगि ह्रुदयेरवौ ।

मत्भक्ताः यत्र गायन्ति तत्र तिष्टामि नारद ॥

nAhaM vasAmi vaikuNTe na yogi hrudayeravau |

matbhaktA: yatra gAyanti tatra tiSTAmi nArada ||

 

"I do not remain seated in my throne in my Abode (Sri Vaikuntam) nor in the heart of a yogi.

But wherever My devotees sing with most earnest heart; tatra tiSTAmi —I present Myself there. I take My seat and hear their hearty song. I run towards the place where the devotees chant with hearty devotion about Me: that is what really attracts Me most."

 

The Bible also says:

 

For where two or three are gathered together in My Name, there am I in the midst of them.

 

Matthew: 18:20

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: