Monday, December 15, 2008

I do my duties.......I feel that my desires are not being fulfilled......You have two options – you can either change your desires, or chant the Mahamantra vigorously and you will see that your desires will get fulfilled

Nama Article 15th December 2008

 

Daily I do my duties to all at home and try to keep them happy but finally at the end of the day I feel that my desires are not being fulfilled. What should be done?

 

 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:

 

You have two options – you can either change your desires, or chant the Mahamantra.

 

I recommend the second option.

 

Chant the Mahamantra vigorously and you will see that your desires will get fulfilled.

 

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: