Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happiness comes when the mind catches hold of the Divine Name without a break.

Nama Article 31st December 2008

 

Wish you all a Happy New year

 

Question

 

I have never been happy all my life. I need peace of my mind. I need to be happy. I need a smile from my heart. Please help me.

 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

Happiness comes when the mind catches hold of the Divine Name without a break. That happiness is actually right within us. Have a smiling photo of Sri Krishna in your room.

 

Whenever you are sad, chant the Mahamantra before your Krishna and pray for his grace.

 

See everyone as children of Krishna. You will always be happy.

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: