Monday, June 2, 2014

I hold myself just as a father who takes care of everyone in the family dutifully.

Nama Article 2nd June 2014

 

Excerpts from a discourse by our Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

I am doing lot of dhyăna, japa, Nămasankirtan, Bhăgavata părayana, Utsava, etc. but, never have I prayed for anything to Perumăl - worldly or otherwise! I enjoy performing prabodanam, puja, etc. I take pleasure in doing all these. That is all! There is no intention behind it. How do I feel? Let me keep doing all these and those who come here will attain whatever they come here for. Let me leave everything to Bhagavăn. I hold myself just as a father who takes care of everyone in the family dutifully. Bhagavăn takes care of those who come here and blesses them according to their intention and sincerity. It all depends on each one's faith and involvement. So, I do not pray for anything to Bhagavăn. There is no need for it. Do we know what is good or bad for us? Similarly, I do not remember about any 'shakti' that I have. I do not keep it all in my memory. Such thoughts should never rise in us. We should go about in the world just as an ordinary man does.

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare


No comments: