Saturday, March 11, 2017

Wherever I am residing and whatever be the work I have to carry out, may I spread the Holy Name of Vishnu with the least displeasure.

Nama Article 9th March 2017


Purandaradasa kirtan

Pallavi

Narayana, ninna naamada smaraneya,

Sara amruthavenna naligeege bar ali


Charanam

1.Kuduvagali ninthaduvagali mathe haaduvagali, haridaguvagali,

Khoti vinodadi nodadhe na baalu madidha papa bittodi hogo hege.


2.Oorige hogali , oor olage irali karna antharanga lella kadirali,

Vaarija naabha , nara sarathi sannutha sari sarige na besaradhaage.


3.Hasividdagali , hasi villadhagali, rasa kasi irali harusirali ,

Vasudevathmaka , Shishupalakasaya , asuranthaka , ninna hesaru mareyadhage.


4.Kashtadallirali , uthkrishtadallirali, eshtadaremathi kettirali,

Krishna, Krishna endhu sishtaru piluva , ashtaksharada maha manthrada namava.


5.Kanasilogalli kanavalikaagali manasu kottirali munidiralli

Janakajapathi ninna charana kamalavanu manasil olage omme nenasikkollo hage


6.Jwara bandhagai chali bandhagali , marali , marali mathe naduguvagagali,

Hari Narayana duritha nivarana nendu irulu hagalu smarane mareyadhu hege.


7.Santhatha Hari ninna sasira namavu antharanga olagirisi,

Yentho Purandara Vittala rayane . anthya kala dhalli chinthiso hage.


Oh Narayana! May the nectar of essence of your Holy Name always remain in my tongue. Be it a calamity or mental breakdown or prosperity, let the eight lettered Narayanamanthra - Ohm Namo Narayanaya - always remain in my tongue.

May my devotion for you be permanent and free from conceit, regardless of whatever be the activities in which I am engaged, so that my sins gets dispelled at your hands.

Wherever I am residing and whatever be the work I have to carry out, may I spread the Holy Name of Vishnu with the least displeasure.

Regardless of whether I am hungry or have good food to take and irrespective of the fact that I am happy or otherwise, may I always remember the Name of Lord Krishna, who has vanquished Shishubala and several demons. May I bow at the lotus feet of the Lord of Sita, regardless of my state of mind, ie angry, agitated, composed or dreamy.

Even if am sick and unsteady, may I never forget to remember the Divine Name of the Lord every day, so to get my sins dispelled.

Oh Hari! May your countless Names always reside in my mind even at the time of my death.


Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare


No comments: