Sunday, September 25, 2016

“O God, keep Thy sweet name always on my lips; may my heart be ever filled with Thy Prem!”

Nama Article 25th Sep 2016


SOURCE: THE VISION

EPISTLES OF SWAMI RAMDAS


Beloved Ram,

…The only prayer of a Bhakta to God is made in this strain: "O God, keep Thy sweet name always on my lips; may my heart be ever filled with Thy Prem!"

…To love Him with all our heart is the supreme joy of this life. Let us exclaim with rapture, "O Sri Ram, Thou art mine, and I am Thine, for ever and for ever."

Nowadays, Ramdas can scarcely stand on his legs without his starting on a dance. Sri Ram's Prem is tingling in every vein of his body; and Ramdas dances, lost in ecstasy. The mere sound of His name sends thrills of joy through Ramdas. Sri Ram is 'Prem'.


Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare


No comments: