Nama Article 13th Sep 2016
HH Maharanyam Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji
1. Whose company should we seek?
The Theists'...(Those who believe in God)
2. Who are Theists?
The Virtuous...(Those who have divine good qualities.)
3. Who are the Virtuous?
The Devotees of Sri Hari...(Those who are devoted to Hari)
4. Who are the devotees of Hari?
The Krishna devotees...(Those who are devoted to Krishna)
5. Who are the devotees of Krishna?
Those who do devotion in a Saatvika manner...('gentle/selfless/
6. Who are those that do Saatvika Bhakthi?
Those who give prominence to Keertanam (singing divine names) and Shravanam (listening to divine exploits of Krishna and his true devotees) for its divine sweetness alone!
7. Who are those that do such Keertanam and Shravanam?
The Bhagavatha Paramahamsas (The God realized/loving souls of the highest order) who have attained Krishna even without their knowledge!