Thursday, September 18, 2014

All the cravings embedded in the heart of the devotee who worships me by Chanting the Divine Names with devotion, as taught by me, disappear because I am present in their heart.

Nama Article 17th September 2014

 

Srimad Bhagavatham 11:20:29

 

प्रोक्तेन भक्ति-योगेन भजतो मासकृन् मुनेः

कामा हृदय्या नश्यन्ति सर्वे मयि हृदि स्थिते

 

All the cravings embedded, as a result of Karma, in the heart of the devotee who worships me by Chanting the Divine Names with devotion, as taught by me, disappear because I am present in their heart.

 

Please check these: Excerpts from a discourse by our Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

But wherever My devotees sing with most earnest heart; I present Myself there.

 

I am under the control of my devotees and I am not free. My devotees of saintly character have captured my heart. They are very dear to me.

 

God is enslaved not by external extravaganza but only by true inner devotion and worship

 

As a man thinketh so he becometh. As you think constantly of God you become God. If you think of the world, your mind will be restless.

 

The more you think about the world, the more your heart is filled with dirt and filth. The more you bring Sri Krishna into your heart, the more it is filled with bliss and peace. Chant the Mahamantra with faith and devotion.

 

Please check these: Excerpts from a discourse by our Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare


No comments: