Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am unable to perceive any Murti than Rama in any temple I go to. To me the Murti looks as Rama alone. What can I do?

 

Source: http://www.namadwaar.org/nibbles/?p=167

 

Rama in All

 

Bhagavan Yogiramsuratkumar used to chant Rama Nama every place and all times.  Whatever temple it may be, he used to chant only the Ram Nam. Once he was sitting in a Ganesha temple as His lips were reciting the Ram Nam.  A devotee said, "Bhagavan! You are sitting in a Ganesha temple and chanting Ram Nam!"

 

Bhagavan replied, "I am unable to perceive any Murti than Rama in any temple I go to.  To me the Murti looks as Rama alone. What can I do?"

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare 
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: