Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Catch hold of the Divine Name and do your duties in this world. It is like applying oil in your hands while cutting jack fruit.

Nama Article 3rd June 2009

 

Source: http://www.namadwaar.org/answers/questions.html

 

I am soon going to go to a foreign country. I want my mind to be filled with thoughts of Krishna. I love Him a lot, and I wish that someday He would consider me one of His crores of devotees, and look at me with affection, and take me to His service in Goloka. How do I ensure my concentration on Him in spite of all the other things and work that I am about to undertake?

 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:

 

Catch hold of the Divine Name and do your duties in this world. It is like applying oil in your hands while cutting jack fruit.

 

With the Divine Name on your lips, your mind will never be stained by worldliness. People who chant Mahamantra are already at the door of Lord Sri Krishna's affection.

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: