Monday, February 20, 2017

Chant the Mahamantra whenever you can, however you can. That is enough.

Nama Article 20th Feb 2017


HH Maharanyam Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji Answers to Questions from Devotees

1. I think that I am not eligible to attain Mukti, because my intellect is not pure.

A. If that is the case, so what? Let it be so.


2. I do not have bhakti towards God either; it is not possible for me to become a Jivan mukta

A. Let it be so.


3. I am unable to even chant with bhakti the Mahamantra that you speak of

A: Let it be so.


4. I cannot chant the Mahamantra often, like you ask us to do

A: Let it be so.


5. If you keep saying like this, then what is the way for me?

A: Chant the Mahamantra whenever you can, however you can. That is enough.


Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare


No comments: