Nama Article 15th August 2014
What should be the regular conduct and diet restrictions of a sadhak?
Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:
To progress well in your spiritual quest, it is advisable for a you to take Sattvik fruits and Sattvik food. Avoid eating food from outside. Never eat food without offering to Lord Krishna.
• Always be kind and merciful to others.
• Never take undue favour from anyone.
• Always be cheerful and happy.
• Before going to bed, think for a while about the spent time for you on each of the events during the day, and justify to yourself for the same.
• Remember the Lord always and be ever conscious of the fact that every moment is governed by the will and wish of Sri Krishna.
• Thank him copiously for all His grace and praise Him ever. Feel that Sri Krishna is always with you wherever you are and guiding your every moment.
Please check these: Excerpts from a discourse by our Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji
"Practice thinking that everything is happening as per Lord's wish" and the very first thought that one should have when they rise in the morning is that they should Chant the name of the Lord and think that "As per the wish of the Lord i woke up today."
Bhagavatha Dharma (which is chanting of the Divine Name of God), which were actually taught by the Lord Himself for one's own realisation with out much exertion and can be followed even by the most ignorent