Sunday, July 28, 2013

But there is no such risk in Name, where with the acquisition of power, Prema develops and renders individuals humble and gentle.

Nama Article 27th July 2013
 

Source: Pagal Harnath on the Divine Name

 

The result of austerities is something super natural, while that of Name is Prema.

 

Another superiority of Name is, that in practicing austerities many super natural powers come in, by which individuals are infatuated and becoming oblivious of their ownselves and of the life of lives and get intoxicated with pride.

 

But there is no such risk in Name, where with the acquisition of power, Prema develops and renders individuals humble and gentle.

 

Please check these: Excerpts from a discourse by our Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

Only in the company of Sadhus is 'premai' experienced in one's heart.

 

That love, can sprout only by his grace. His grace descends when we chant the Mahamantra

 

Mechanical chanting is the only starting point we can attempt. It matures to love by grace.

 

What is there in this world that devotion to the Lord cannot do?

 

Repetition of Name will create Love. Hari will be yours when you attain Love

 

Feeling blessed, "How fortunate am I to have been blessed with this Nama!" one should drown Bhagavan in 'premai' - love

 

I can worship God, but how can I love LORD KRISHNA? You can love Him if you understand that Sri Krishna is pure love and love alone.In order to realize that you have to continuously chant the Maha Mantra.

 

Pure love towards me is developed by hearing My praises, having My darshan, meditating on Me and by Chanting My Divine names and glories.

 

'Similarly, my friend,' the master says, 'you can sit like that forever, but you'll never be meditating or understanding truth.'

 

When the necessary intensity of love for the Name is present, our mind will dwell uninterruptedly on the Name.

 

Pure love towards me is developed by hearing My praises, having My darshan, meditating on Me and by Chanting My Divine names and glories.

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare


No comments: