Thursday, April 12, 2012

I am under the control of my devotees and I am not free. My devotees of saintly character have captured my heart. They are very dear to me.

Nama Article 13th April 2012

 

Sri Swamiji's new discourse series "Azhaikkindraan Arangan" telecasted on STAR VIJAY TV at ***7:15 am*** everyday

 

Watch the Ambarisha charitra episode in youtube link –

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iScH-rqRueE

 

These are the words of Lord Vishnu to Durvasa in Ambarishacharitam episode of Srimad Bhagavatam.

 

अहं भक्तपराधीनो  अस्वतन्त्र इव द्विज ।

साधुभिर्ग्रस्तहृदयो भक्तैर्भक्तजनप्रियः ॥ [9.4.63]

 

Aham bhaktaparaadheeno hyaswatantra iva dwija

Saadhubhirgrastahridayo bhaktairbhaktajanapriyah

 

I am under the control of my devotees and I am not free. My devotees of saintly character have captured my heart. They are very dear to me. 

 

Please check these: Excerpts from a discourse by our Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

No one else pleases me the most than the ones who Chant Mahamantra!

 

An offense committed against the sadhus who have become one with Lord Krishna and who look at all with an even eye, certainly recoils soon on the offender

 

My devotee, is dear to Me

 

The moment a devotee sings the Divine Names of the Lord, the thought about the devotee rises in the mind of the Lord. The Lord immediately considers the devotee as His own. He takes the entire responsibility of the devotee's life.

 

I do not remain seated in my throne in my Abode (Sri Vaikuntam) nor in the heart of a yogi.

But wherever My devotees sing with most earnest heart

 

The one who chants the Divine names of the Lord should be humbler than a blade of grass

 

Those who are constantly attached to Me and worship Me with love--I give that direction to their will by which they come to Me

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare 
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: