Thursday, March 8, 2012

Catch hold of the Mahamantra. Chant it continuously, whenever you get time and leave the rest to Him.

Nama Article 7th March 2012

 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji's GOD satsangs across the world celebrates Chaitanya Mahaprabhu Jayanthi by chanting Mahamantra, Annadhanam to needy and Nagarakirtan on 7th and 8th March 2012

 

This is celebrated as 'Holi' Day.

After Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhuji's descent on earth on this day, it is also a 'holy' day.

 

Catch hold of the Mahamantra. Chant it continuously, whenever you get time and leave the rest to Him.

 

Source: http://www.namadwaar.org/answers/questions.html

 

My only child who was everything for me is no more. Since then, my I feel lonely. My life is filled with emptiness. I want to live a new life; I want to make a happy day. What should I do? How should I surrender to God?

 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:

 

Since the day life was created on this earth, there has not been one living being who has never experienced any setbacks in his life. Setbacks are a part and parcel of all our lives. We just have to accept that as a fact. Your beloved is in the safe hands of God and is happy there. Do not expect your child to come back to you for the sake of your personal love or longing.

 

Let me narrate to you an incident from Chaitanya Mahaprabhu's life: Once Mahaprabhu went to a devotee's house for Nama Sankirtan. When Mahaprabhu entered the house, he could not help noticing that all the inmates were filled with tears. When he enquired, he came to know that the little child in the house had just passed away. A great Mahatma that he was, Mahaprabhu brought the child back to life in a few minutes. The baby instantly spoke and said, 'I do not wish to be in this body nor does this world appeal to me any more. I am safe and happy wherever I am. So please do not get me back into this world for any reason.' Hearing this, everyone understood the purport. 

 

The same is true here.

 

Catch hold of the Mahamantra. Chant it continuously, whenever you get time and leave the rest to Him. He will take care of you and bring yet another beautiful dawn in your life.

 

Please check these: Excerpts from a discourse by our Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

You should attain such a stage that it is impossible for you to live without Him 

Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is an avatar of Krishna Himself

Logic had made my heart as hard as iron. I had no devotion. Thou hast melted me. Salutations unto thee, O powerful Lord! 

Sikshashtaka - Lord Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare 
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: