Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Magic Touch

 

The Magic Touch

 

Source: http://namadwaar.org/anubhava/?action=news&id=1287554364

 

In the year 2008 Maharanyam Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji visited Virudunagar and held a mass prayer at Vatthal mandapam. At that time I saw a divine light emerge from Sri Swamiji's divine body and go round the hall and again merge into him. At once I realized that he was none other than Lord Krishna!

 

An old lady from the nearby village comes here to sell vegetables.  When I met her last week I found few gashes on her cheek. On enquiry I learnt that she had slipped down while alighting from the bus and hurt herself. When I asked her if she had undergone any treatment she said she had not as she did not know anyone here. At once, I gave her a picture of Sri Swamiji and asked her to chant 'Rama!' But this old lady could not pronounce 'Rama!' She said, "Aaama!" I tried my best to make her utter 'Rama!' and finally gave up. I told her, "Fine! Keep chanting 'Aama! Aama!' She left with Sri Swamiji's picture.

 

What I say may sound like a fiction but the very next morning she came to my door and there was no mark of injury on her face! Astounded I asked her how this had come about overnight. She explained, "Keeping that Saami's (referring to Sri Swamiji) picture near me I kept chanting 'Aama! Aama!' and fell asleep. The Saami in the picture came out and with the feather on the head of Kisna (she did not even know that it was peacock feather) applied some medicine on my cheek. When I woke up in the morning I found my cheek healed! Is he a magician?"

 

Stunned, I managed to gather myself and said, "No, he is not a magician. He is Lord Krishna come down in this age of Kali to uplift people. Chanting the Mahamantra, shown by him, can work wonders!"

 

Please check these: Excerpts from a discourse by our Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

Ordinary person to Yogi

 

Blind could see

 

Bhagawan Nama cured plague in a city

 

"From this very moment I am going to change my way of life," and began to do japa of Rama Nama incessantly

 

http://guruandnamakirtan.blogspot.com/2010/06/rama-in-form-of-divine-name-rama.html

 

Yogi replied, 'No No! This beggar is not capable of doing any miracles. Only Ram Naam is doing miracles!'

 

Divine Name redeems all - even the worst sinner

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare 
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: