Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I can worship God, but how can I love LORD KRISHNA? You can love Him if you understand that Sri Krishna is pure love and love alone.In order to realize that you have to continuously chant the Maha Mantra.

Nama Article 12th May 2009

 

Source: http://www.namadwaar.org/answers/questions.html

 

I can love my friends, my parents and whoever I meet and admire. I can worship God, but how can I love LORD KRISHNA?

 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

You can love Him if you understand that Sri Krishna is pure love and love alone.

 

In order to realize that you have to continuously chant the Maha Mantra.

 

Listen to the stories of Sri Krishna. That is the best way to develop love for Him.

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: