Thursday, February 5, 2009

I have spoiled everything hitherto but will do so no longer. By the grace of God the night is past, I am awake and shall no more go to sleep. I have the talisman in the shape of God’s name; it shall not vanish from my heart.

Nama Article 6th February 2009

 

Sant Tulasidas

 

I have spoiled everything hitherto but will do so no longer. By the grace of God the night is past, I am awake and shall no more go to sleep. I have the talisman in the shape of God's name; it shall not vanish from my heart.

 

The beautiful and holy face of God is the testing stone. The gold of my heart shall be tested on it. My sense organs finding me without control have mocked me. I have now acquired self-control, they shall no more deride me. Tulsi says: My mind like the bee on the lotus shall lean on the lotus feet of Rama.

 

अब लौं नसानी, अब न नसैहौं ।

रामकृपा भवनिसा सिरनी, जोग फिरि न डसैहौं

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: