Monday, October 13, 2014

I asked you to Chant the Lord’s Name which is like offering food in your mouth. An easier path cannot be advised by anyone

Nama Article 13th October 2014

 

Sri Sri Krishna Premi Swamigal

 

A person asked me an easy way to attain God. I asked him to Chant the Lord's Name. After a few days he asked me the same question. I again asked him to Chant the Lord's Name. He said, "I find it very difficult."

 

I replied, "A hungry person can be offered paddy. Better he can be offered rice grains. Still better he can be given cooked rice; it can be served for him on a plate and he can be spoon fed too. But swallowing the fed food is his work.

 

I asked you to Chant the Lord's Name which is like offering food in your mouth. An easier path cannot be advised by anyone."

 

Please check these: Excerpts from a discourse by our Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

ராம நாமம் சொல்வதே கலியில் கதியாம்! அதையும் மறந்தால் அதோ கதியாம்!

 

Having compassion of the Lord as the foundation, the one which has no rules, the one which can eradicate the force of Kali, Namakirtanam is the only resort.

 

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare


No comments: