Wednesday, May 29, 2013

In gratitude to the Grace bestowed on me by Bhagavaan I intensified my japa and dhyaana. But, I realized that here again Bhagavaan bestowed their ‘phala’ (fruits) on me!


Nama Article 29th May 2013
 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

In gratitude to the Grace bestowed on me by Bhagavaan I intensified my japa and dhyaana. But, I realized that here again Bhagavaan bestowed their 'phala' (fruits) on me!

 

Please check these: Excerpts from a discourse by our Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

Bhakti is all about showing gratitude. A Guru shows us how to show our gratitude to the Lord. Showing gratitude to the Guru for showing us how to show gratitude to the Lord is Guru Bhakti.

 

You may be the worst sinner, highly undisciplined; you may have committed all kinds of atrocities; yet, if a mahatma declares, "Oh, he is my child", that will suffice for you

 

His simplicity and purity have inspired many young people to follow the path of dharma

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare


No comments: