Wednesday, July 8, 2009

In fact, the divine presence of the Guru would be easily experienced when Mahamantra is continuously chanted in a place

Nama Article 8th July 2009

 

Source: http://www.namadwaar.org/answers/questions.html

 

I chant the Mahamantra always. I like to serve my Guru. I do serve Him mentally as I cannot go out any where. Will my service reach Him?

 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:

 

The service you do of chanting Nama all the time will certainly reach the Guru.


In fact, the divine presence of the Guru would be easily experienced when Mahamantra is continuously chanted in a place.


So if you keep chanting Mahamantra, actually the Guru reaches you!

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: