Sunday, October 7, 2007

I am a samsari unfit for jnana marga........What Bhagawan Ramana Maharishi says?

Nama Article - 5th October 2007
 

Source: Talks with Sri Ramana Maharshi

 

Talk 325

 

Mr. Rama Sastri from Guntur District composed eight slokas on Sri Bhagavan and read them out with feeling.

 

The Sastri then prayed for guidance. "I am a samsari unfit for jnana marga. The affairs of the world are distracting me. Please instruct me what I should do."

 

Bhagawan Ramana Maharishi.:  Think of Bhagavan. How will the affairs of the world distract Him? You and they are in Him.

 

Devotee: May I do nama smarana? What nama shall I take?

 

Bhagawan Ramana Maharishi .:  You are Rama Sastri. Make that name significant. Be one with Rama.
 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan  :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: