Sunday, March 31, 2024

We must think “Bhagavan is doing this! It is because of Bhagavan’s krupa I am able to do the japa and parayanam”.

Source : Madhuramurali English Edition 


ANSWERS AND BEYOND

Sri Swamiji Answers Questions From Devotees

Likewise, when we do sadhanas like nAma japa, Srimad Bhagavatham parayanam, we must think, “Bhagavan is doing this! It is because of Bhagavan’s krupa I am able to do the japa and parayanam”. When we think this way, spiritual progress will happen soon. But, there is one thing. This thought should not just be mere words.

The reason for progressing very slowly even after doing nAma japa is because of the thought of ‘I’, ‘I am doing this, I am thinking this way’. When this thought of ‘I’ becomes less and less, spiritual progress will happen very soon.




Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare


No comments: