Sunday, March 31, 2024

Namakeerthanam along with prayer uttered with utmost sincerity right from the bottom of our hearts will certainly bless us with Devotion

Source : Madhuramurali English Edition 


Apt Counsel for a True Sadhak - HH Maharanyam Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

While chanting Nama say this to Bhagavan, “ I am eagerly waiting for your grace and mercy to fall upon me. Please bless me with Devotion, Wisdom and Dispassion. Please lead me down the right path. Bless me to move ahead in this path”. This should be the prayer in our minds constantly.

Namakeerthanam along with prayer uttered with utmost sincerity right from the bottom of our hearts will certainly bless us with Devotion, Dispassion and Wisdom (Bhakti, Jnana and Vairagya). Just do the Prayer in the right way!!!





Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare 


No comments: