Monday, December 4, 2017

There is no doubt whatsoever that Ramanama contains all the power that is attributed to it.

Nama Article 17th November 2017


Mahathma Gandhi on Potency Of Rama Nama

 

Potency Of Ramanama: I have said that to take Ramanama from the heart means deriving help from an incomparable Power. The atom bomb is nothing compared with it. This power is capable of removing all pain. There is no doubt whatsoever that Ramanama contains all the power that is attributed to it. No one can by mere wishing enshrine Ramanama in his heart. Untiring effort is required as also patience. What an amount of labour and patience have been lavished by men to acquire non-existent philosopher's stone?

 

Surely, God's name is of infinitely richer value. With my hand on my breast, I can say that not a minute in my life am I forgetful of God.


Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare 

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare 


No comments: